Latest
Loading...

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Featured Post

KISI-KISI UJIAN SEKOLAH BAHASA INGGRIS

Loading... setelah membaca kisi-kisi, silahkan kalian simpulkan dengan mengisi form berikut: Menyimpulkan Kisi-kisi ...

MATERI UJIAN PRAKTIK KELAS IX


·         Menyapa orang yang belum dikenal/ sudah dikenal

(New Neighbor)
Aldo          : Hi, how do you do/ Hi, how are you?
Andi          : How do you do/ fine thank you
Aldo          : What is your name?
ANdi         : I am Andi Dhani Sucipta, you can call me Andi, and you what is your name?
Aldo          : My name is Aldo Septiansyah, you can call me Aldo,
  You are my new neighbor right?!
Andi          : Yes, I am, I just moved to this city and my house is next to Mr. Ridwan
Aldo          : OK then, nice to meet you
Andi          : Nice to meet you too


·         Memperkenalkan diri sendiri/ orang lain

(A New Friend)
Fatima       : Hi, I am Fatima, what is your name?
Adela        : My name is Adela, are you a student?
Fatima       : Yes, I am. I study in SMPN 126 Jakarta, I am 9th grade.
             And you, are you a student?
Adela        : Yes, me too… I am 8th grade
Fatima       : Oh..Adela, I would like to introduce my friend
             This is Anna
Adela        : Hi, Anna
Fatima       : She is a new student here, and I think she is 8th grade too,
             and why don’t you talk each other
Adela        : Oh, really, sure
Fatima       : OK then, see you after school Anna
Adela, Anna: See you…

·         Meminta memberi informasi

     (A Post Office)
     Karen         : Excuse me sir, can you do me a favor?
     Nolan         : Yes Mom, can I help you?
     Karen         : Do you know where the post office is?
     Nolan         : Sure, it is not far from here
              You may go straight, and turn left, and then you will find the fountain
               The post office is two block not far from it, it is next to Central Bank
     Karen         : OK then, thank you
     Nolan         : you’re quit welcome Mom




·         Mengucapkan terima kasih, meminta maaf dengan kesantunan

(Thank you for accompany me)
      Ellena : Hi, Ronald I would like to say apologize for yesterday
                    I didn’t come to your birthday party
      Ronald: It’s OK Ellena, because I heard your mother is sick yesterday
                    How is she now?
      Ellena  : She is still in the hospital, this afternoon I am going to visit her again
      Roland: do you mind if I come with you to the hospital?
      Ellena  : I’ll be glad to, thank you
      Roland : don’t mention it


·         Meminta, memberi jasa/ barang

(Which one?)
Yana    : Yani come here please!
Yani    : Yes, Yana what’s the matter?
Yana    : could you please help me to take my hat?
Yani    : where is your hat
Yana    : it is on the wardrobe, the key is on the table
Yani    : which one?, the blue one or the red one?
Yana    : the red one
Yani    : here you are
Yana    : thank you


·         Menyatakan kekaguman

(such a beautiful place)
Ernest              : Wow! what a beautiful garden it is…
Endo               : so fresh isn’t it?
Ernest              : yes it is, I feel I am in heaven, no such a freaky noise, and no pollution,
                          Only sound of birds, flowers, and butterflies fly all around             
      Endo               : this is only just beginning, you will see and find another exciting   
                                Place and pleasure inside that garden
      Ernest              : oh really?!, show me!
      Endo               : come with me
                               
·         Memberi berita yang menarik perhatian dan memberi komentar terhadap berita tersebut 

(El Classico Match)
Daniel              : Andi do you read the headline news on SUPER SOCCER today?
ANdi               : No, I haven’t read it yet, did you?
Daniel              : of course, it’s about the battle of Classico, Barcelona versus Real Madrid
Andi                : oh really, when do that match broadcasted
Daniel              : tomorrow night on RCTI, that must be interesting game
Andi                : yes, I heard they are passed to in Europe Champion League yesterday
Daniel              : what do you think about that match?
Andi                : I think, and I hope…may the best team win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.