Latest
Loading...

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Featured Post

KISI-KISI UJIAN SEKOLAH BAHASA INGGRIS

Loading... setelah membaca kisi-kisi, silahkan kalian simpulkan dengan mengisi form berikut: Menyimpulkan Kisi-kisi ...

SPELL YOUR NAME! (Kurikulum 2013 Kelas 7) Sesi 4

SPELL YOUR NAME! (Kurikulum 2013 Kelas 7) Sesi 4

A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L
M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W
X-W-Z


SPELL YOUR NAME

Aulia        : Andi, come here please?
Andi        : Yes Aulia, what's the matter?
Aulia        : I need your name for library card, what is your complete name?
Andi        : my complete name is ANDI HERDIANSYAHPUTRA
Aulia       : can you spell it?
Andi       : certainly!, A-N-D-I  H-E-R-D-I-A-N-S-Y-A-H-P-U-T-R-A
Aulia       : thank you, do you know where Arman is?
Andi       : I saw him in the canteen, should I ask him to come here too?
Aulia       : if you don't mind
Andi       : no problem







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.